Mankato native Daniel Corcoran and R.D.Wick Sherwood of Wichita Kansas started C&S Supply in Mankato November 1, 1957.
Our first store was on the corner of the 600 block of north Front Street as a Farm Fleet store. C&S Supply moved to its present location in 1963. The original building was 12000 sq. ft. After numerous expansions we are currently at 45000 sq. ft.
C&S Supply has evolved over the years.
We became a
member of True Value Hardware in 1992. We have also
become a major supplier of work clothing, footwear,
nurse’s uniforms, power equipment sales and service,
and various hardware items. We carry the quality brands
you have come to trust such as Carhartt, Dickies, Key,
Georgia Boot, Stihl, Cub Cadet, Weber and many other
brands. C&S Supply became employee owned January 1,
2007 with principles David Page, Manager, Robin
Schendel, Assistant Manager, Kathy Morris, Office
Manager, Corey Kapaun, Power Equipment Manager, and
the remainder of the C&S Supply team.
Daniel Corcoran Co-Founder and Owner